UNIVERSITY NAMED AFTERacademician BOBOJON GAFUROV FOR 2015-2020
I. SECTION 1. SUBSTANTIATION OF DEVELOPMENT PLAN.
With the development of globalization and internationalization of the economy and businesses for higher education put new duties. The duties are preparing and training of professionals who can work effectively in a changing global market.
The internationalization of higher education - is a process in which the goal of function and organization of representation of educational services acquire an international dimension. Internationalization of higher education can be seen as a process of systematic integration of the international component in education. the components are scientific research and public activities of higher education institutions.
International activity is one of the strategic priorities of Khujand State University . It has the following directions.
o International cooperation in the field of educational activities;
International cooperation in research activities;
Improved management of international activities.
The program is the basis for the implementation of appropriate policies, prospective and current planning faculties / institutes, departments and public organizations, university students` organizations of the University. It is addressed to organize financial and personnel management issues of the international activities of the university.
II. SECTION 2. GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PLAN
A. STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES:
• Integration into the world educational and scientific space, the implementation of the principles of the Bologna Declaration in order to increase the competitiveness of the graduates of the university and educational services in the international market of educational services;
• Entering into the group of Russian universities leaders in the export of educational services in the CIS countries and abroad.
• Consolidation of the potential and resources of the University to achieve effective results in all areas and types of international activities;
• Improving conditions for the development of international academic mobility;
• Creating conditions for the development and implementation of joint educational programs of different levels with foreign partners;
• Improving conditions for the development of international cooperation in the area of scientific research in accordance with the priority research areas of Khujand State University.
• Expansion of the international grant support research allowing for the current situation.
• Improving the system of coordination, monitoring and analysis of the development of international cooperation;
• Establish mechanisms for funding international activities of the university.
• Creating conditions for increasing motivation PPP staff to develop international cooperation;
• Formation and implementation of active PR- policy at different levels in the field of international activities to promote university abroad;
• Expansion of export of educational services.
III. EARMARKED SETTING:
Availability language educational programs, conditions of stay and social adaptation for foreign students and teachers. The participation of at least 10% of university staff in international cooperation programs;
Participation of Khujand State University in International Association of Universities, the agreements with universities-partners. Availability accredited (or other previous estimate) foreign partners educational, research programs of development.
expand the number of faculties of the university involved in international cooperation programs, up to 20% by 2020
Increasing the percentage of teachers and students involved in academic exchange programs with leading foreign universities 10% by 2017 and by 20% by 2020 compared to 2014
Increasing the number of foreign students enrolled in Khujand State University.